Crock Pot Turtle Pudding Cake
Our Crock Pot Turtle Pudding Cake is easy, chocolatey and so good. We like it so much, we can’t make it anymore, because we’ll eat it if we do. Enjoy.
Prep Time: 15 Min
Cooking Time: 2-3 Hr
• 1 1/2 cup biscuit mix ( ie: Bisquick/Jiffy or homemade version)
• 1 cup brown sugar, plus additional 1/4 cup for topping
• 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1/2 cup milk
• 1/4 cup caramel sauce (jarred or homemade), plus additional 1/4 cup for topping
• 1 2/3 cup hot water
• 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
1. Grease crock pot or line with liners or parchment paper.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine biscuit mix, milk, 1 cup brown sugar, cocoa powder and 1/4 cup caramel sauce.
3. Mix until well combined. Batter will be thick. Spread on the bottom of crock pot. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
4. Pour hot water on top of batter. Do not stir!
5. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until knife inserted comes out clean.
6. Let it cool with the lid off for 10-15 minutes. Pour 1/4 cup caramel sauce and pecans on top before serving